Monday, December 9, 2013

Time to go backstage










- PFW Backstage, Balmain S/S 2014. Sometimes I find the backstage photos to be more inspirational than the actually runway photos, maybe it's because the backstage photos feel a bit more personal? Anyway back to the clothes, I love these patterns and the really great part of it is that each piece already looks edgy and unique so you don't even need to add  accessories to the look( that is if you don't want to look too much ). Overall there are some great looks to get inspired by, I think I will go for more patterns this spring / summer and try to get over my fear of patterns / colors. 

3 comments:

Tamara Deschamps said...

There are some great looks ,i really love Balmain!!! Follow you ! <3
http://tamaradeschamps.blogspot.com.es/

Jenny said...

Wow great photos the models looks so natural I love it! Especially the garments and textures so pretty x

www.krystelcouture.com
GLAMGLOW + Macadamia Oil Giveaway

Beatriz Jiménez said...

Great post!
XoXo

www.acooltime.blogspot.com